WALKER FAMILY SERVICES
– Communication Skills
– Positive Thinking Skills
– Focusing Skills
– Anger Management Skills
– Parental Skill Building
– Individual and family counseling
– Symptom monitoring
– On-going assessment of needs
– Linkage to appropriate resources in the community
– Educating the client and their family on the proper dosage, frequency and side effects of prescribed medications. Read more by clicking the link.
Results from our Strategic Plan
- We are State Licensed
- We currently offer services in 6 Parishes.
- We meet with Stakeholders quarterly to assure inclusion.
- We now welcome online referrals, Web generated assessments.
2016: Improved Client Outcomes
2016: Growth in financial resources for infrastructure development
2017: Improved Client Outcomes
2017: Growth in financial resources for infrastructure development
2018: Improved Client Outcomes
2018: Growth in financial resources for infrastructure development
Walker family services is a community-based behavioral health agency serving at-risk youth and their families with comprehensive mental health therapy which assists them in identifying and reaching their goals.